WHO ARE DREAMERS?
DREAMers are all around us. They are the past, present, and future of the United States of America. DACA recipients, or DREAMers, are hard working, smart individuals from all over the world who are in the United States seeking their American Dream.
Although there were thousands of applicants, not everyone qualified, so here we list the requirements that were needed to apply for the DACA Program:
- Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012
- Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday
- Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time
- Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS
- Had no lawful status on June 15, 2012
- Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a Certificate of Completion from high school, have obtained a General Education Development (GED) Certificate, or are an Honorably Discharged Veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States
- Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, or three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety
Stay up-to-date with imporant details on decision on DACA by clicking the button below: